in

Life-Changing Dialogues From TVF Cubicles Season 2

Life-Changing Dialogues From TVF Cubicles dialogue Season 2

TVF is back with cubicles season 2, and this time with more life lessons and code fixes. TVF’s Cubicles seeks to convey that, even though each cubicle appears to be identical, with employees performing similar tasks, each one has unique goals and backgrounds.

The main selling point of the TV show is that it is extremely relatable. If you miss your 9-to-5 work-from-home atmosphere and wish to journey back in time, watch it.


TVF Cubicles Season 2 is ideal for binge-watching! So, don’t forget to disentangle the answers in Piyush’s life, which can only be found on SonyLIV.

Life-Changing Dialogues From
TVF Cubicles Season 2

Life-Changing Dialogues From TVF Cubicles Season 2

“Statistics don’t define us. How we react to real-life facts — that definitely defines us.”

“This Cubicle may feel like a prison, but don’t panic, don’t try to escape every day. Dheere-Dheere do-do inch khodke aage badho dekhna eventually you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.”

“Coding may be easy, but decoding life not so much.”

“Life is all about the choices one makes”

“Routine is an antidote to chaos but it’s important to take a break from that routine as well. It helps you gain a new perspective.”

“Employees and organizations aren’t only duping each other, but also care about each other. It’s not always us versus them.”

“For 99%, Monday is about blues, but for the rest 1%, it’s about change.”

“There are going to be errors, but just keep debugging.”

“Two people who care about each other are bound to get into a heated argument at least once in a while.”

What do you think of TVF Cubicles Season 2, Have you watched it yet? Let us know in the comments.

For more such interesting content, follow us on Instagram and Facebook.

Also, read:

Life Lessons From Kota Factory Season 2

Career Advice From Girl In The City: Dreams do not discriminate

For more such interesting content, follow us on Instagram and Facebook.

Also, read:

10 Popular Sci-fi Netflix Series To Watch

10 Popular Sci-Fi Netflix Series To Binge Watch

Stories With A Heavy-Hitting Ensemble: Unpaused, Naya Safar

Stories With A Heavy-Hitting Ensemble: Unpaused, Naya Safar